6.22.2005

4!

Linkity linkity...

99rooms- creepy art project. Beautiful. Take the time to explore.

Sudoku- wonderful puzzle game, popularized in Japan, gaining in the UK.. This site publishes good daily puzzles. I've been playing them for a week or more.

20Q- a 20-questions database. It guesses what you're thinking about based on your responses, and learns as it goes. Learning quite quickly, I might add. Most simple objects it gets easily, although more complex ones are still about a fifty-fifty in my experience. Spend some time training it... Log in so you can see its thought process. Fascinating.

Twingine- formerly YaGooHoo!Gle, a name I liked a lot better, this searches both Google and Yahoo! from one site and displays the results side-by-side. Kinda silly, but also fascinating.

Secret Tarot- if you don't recognize this tarot set, you should soon -- it was used in Broken Saints. So gorgeous... I will own a set! Eventually...

Enforcer Syndrome (Language Log)- a Language Log article I just found. Let's never, ever encourage behavior like this in anybody.

My Bloglines- Bloglines is a tool for tracking RSS feeds... Basically, if I want to follow updates on a website, I put it in here, and Bloglines keeps track of all new posts, etc. for me. This is my public area, where you can access the same updates I do. Good websites, all, with interesting posts. I get lots of links from here. Create your own Bloglines account, and add these feeds... It's worth it.

Prolegomena Part III tomorrow! And I fly out to NH the day after that!

-lelandpaul