1!
From the Mists is dead! All hail Not From the Mists!
That's a really tiny preview of what I've been working on (in all my free time). Of course, there will be considerably more content, improvements to the sidebar, and a few other things... And it won't be called From the Mists. But, eventually, I'll be there.
This is the last day till, in what has been the longest pre-Walden countdown of my life. That said, I've had a blast, the whole way; from India to bell work to innovations in Toquay... But I'm so done. So, so done. I need outa here; luckly, my flight leaves early tomorrow.
It's foggy-ish, here, and pouring rain there.
Call down the fog, cleanse the day,
from the mists, all things, born anew.
Within that white, no creature may evil do,
for from the mists, all things, born anew.
Within that calm no trouble brews,
(From the mists, all things born anew.)
And in the fog, stillnes reigns.
(From the mists, all things, born anew.)
Call down the fog, peace and solace
Wrap it around you, cloak of white.
Cleanse the sorrow, fear, and chaos...
Even Death, turn away...
From the mists, all things, born anew.
Call down the light.
(Banish the white.)
From the fog, all things, born anew.
-lelandpaul
6.2/2d