7!
Well, ok, I'll say something moderately substantial in this one rather than just complaining.
The day 1 post this year is going to be the last post I ever make to this blog.
Why? Because I'm going to get something better.
That said, I may have a month or two after Walden with no blog at all. But with a little work, I think I should be able to come up with something that not only looks better, but allows me to do things like keep my blog posts and larger projects seperate, consolidate far-flung internet personas in one area, etc. I'll even give in to some of the nicer web trends like tagging and tag-clouds. If you have no idea what that means, you don't need to; they're very cool.
It also won't be titled the same, and will absolutely not be hosted on Blogger. With a little luck (keep your fingers crossed) I'll have my own domain name. Oh. My.
And with that, I will go to sleep.
-lelandpaul